Mainboard Gigabyte H110M-DS2 DDR4
Thông số kỹ thuật Socket CPU : LGA 1151. S/p Intel 6th/ 7th Core i3/ i5/ i7Pentium/Celeron, Turbo Boost (2.0). Chipset : Intel H110 Express Chipset. Bộ nhớ : 2x
- Socket CPU : LGA 1151. S/p Intel 6th/ 7th Core i3/ i5/ i7Pentium/Celeron, Turbo Boost (2.0).
- Chipset : Intel H110 Express Chipset.
- Bộ nhớ : 2x DDR4 - 2133. Không ECC. Max 32GB.
- Hỗ trợ Multi-GPU : Không.
- Khe cắm mở rộng : 1x PCIe 3.0 (x16), 2x PCIe (1x).
- Lưu trữ : 4 x SATA 6Gb/s.
- LAN : Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit).
- Âm thanh : Realtek ALC887 codec.
- Cổng USB : 4 x USB 3.0, 6 x USB 2.0.
- Operating System Support : Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit .
- Cổng I / O phía sau : 2 x PS/2 , 1 x parallel port, 1 x serial port, D-Sub, 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x R-45, 3 x audio jacks
- Cổng I/O trong :1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 4 x SATA 6Gb / s....
- Tính năng đặc biệt: APP Center, Smart Switch, Q-Flash, Xpress Install.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable ™ Motherboards
GIGABYTE 100 series motherboards support the latest 6th Generation Intel® Core™ processors, a 14nm desktop CPU which features improved performance, power efficiency and support for DDR4 memory, bringing cutting edge features and ultimate performance to your next PC build.
High Quality Onboard Audio DesignDelivers high quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional gamers.
High Quality Audio Capacitors Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
The above photos are for reference only.
Humidity Protection with Glass Fabric PCBThere is nothing more harmful to the longevity of your PC than moisture, and most parts of the world experience moisture in the air as humidity at some point during the year. GIGABYTE motherboards have been designed to make sure that humidity is never an issue, incorporating a new Glass Fabric PCB technology that repels moisture caused by humid and damp conditions. Glass Fabric PCB technology uses a new PCB material which reduces the amount of space between the fiber weave, making it much more difficult for moisture to penetrate compared to traditional motherboard PCBs. This offers much better protection from short circuit and system malfunction caused by humid and damp conditions.
High ESD Ethernet & USB Port ProtectionGIGABYTE motherboards raise the bar in terms of protecting your system, providing advanced electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection for both your Ethernet LAN and USB ports, both common sources of ESD-related failures. With pairing the dedicated protection filters, the Ethernet LAN and USB ports can withstand high electrostatic discharges, protecting your system from common electrical surges and even direct lighting strikes.
High Temperature Protection Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs DesignGIGABYTE motherboards use Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which reduce energy wastage through unnecessary residual heat dissipation. This all amounts to tangible energy savings which are beneficial for both end-users and the environment without impacting system performance.
Realtek GbE with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator SoftwareRealtek GbE features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency, maintain low ping times to delivery better responsiveness in a crowded LAN environments. Realtek Green GbE consumes significant less power when it’s in idle state in comparison with others.
APP CenterGIGABYTE APP Center gives you easy access to a wealth of GIGABYTE APPs that help you get the most from your GIGABYTE motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, GIGABYTE APP Center allows you to launch all GIGABYTE APPs installed on your system.
Cloud Station™GIGABYTE Cloud Station™ is composed of several GIGABYTE unique apps that allow your smart phones/tablet devices to communicate, share resources, and control your desktop PC via a wireless connection.
USB 3.0 Ports OnboardWith superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, users are able to experience an almost a 10x improvement over USB 2.0. Additionally, backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 assures users legacy USB 2.0 devices will still work.
* USB 3.0 10x performance is a maximum theoretical value.
Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
GIGABYTE Patented DualBIOS™ (UEFI) DesignGIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS™, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', making users protected from BIOS failure due to virus attack, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
INTEL® SMALL BUSINESS BASICSWith 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor
Security and Productivity Solution with built in IT
New compelling usages in one intuitive Customizable UI
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.